Friday, May 20, 2011

Rich Woods


We've been in our new house for a whole week. It is really starting to feel like HOME. Our pod arrived and we plan to unpack it this weekend and then I'll post some house pics. So far, we are enjoying the following (I'm sure there are more...but this is a start):

PLAY BASEMENT
carpet
deck
new patio set
new laundry machines, which Edwin calls the rockets
BIG kitchen - with an island!!!!
PLAYSET
walk-in closet
pantry
lawnmower
nearby park with great walking trails
new couch
tent bunk bed
pink crib sheets and lamp
no outlet culdesac (sp?) street

Buyer's Remorse? Nope...not at all...don't get me wrong, I miss Linden Avenue - mostly our neighbors...but the truth is, I am still waking up wondering if this is all really ours. I feel so blessed. My husband is amazing. Our kids are the best (even when they are whining). Our family is beyond helpful. Our friends are awesome! Thanks to everyone who has helped make this possible!!!! More to come including pics!