Monday, February 20, 2012

catch up



Here is a quick update via photos for February (up to this point).
I have been trying to figure out the ins and outs of my camera lens. This results in me taking millions of terribly poor photos, and then a few great ones :) The girls are getting tired of being my model. Oh well!

We did have fun cooking up some appetizers for the Superbowl. Obviously, not nearly as exciting b/c the Steelers weren't playing. That didn't stop the wearing of the Pittsburgh jersey, though! Matt was awfully quiet... can you imagine?
Meredith has lost another tooth! She is looking pretty cute without anything blocking her tongue on the bottom . HAHA.

Due to the warm (not really) weather, the girls got to try out their new bikes! They did a great job (with some falls, which I had to chuckle.


Jill came for a visit to do some exam on Meredith (being that she is a preschooler). I put her to work to help the girls color their new cardboard home from Nanny Karen.

No comments: