Sunday, July 1, 2012

WEEKS IN REVIEW

I finally uploaded my pictures from Edwin and Lyla's birthday bash!  There are some cute ones in there.  :)   Here are a few of my favorite.

Father's Day was also on my camera which we celebrated on Sunday of our return from Loveland.  Here are the pics to prove it!
Ok, so let's get the to important stuff.  HAHA.  This weekend we traveled to Pittsburgh again (last weekend for the Mueller reunion where I forgot my camera :( check out Facebook for Uncle Richard's pics).  I had my cousin Mike's wedding shower to attend Saturday morning with the girls.  So we made a weekend of it and did a sleepover with Papa and Deb and made them cook us dinner as well.  :)  Thanks !! Then I forced my Dad to watch 21 Jump Street.  We ALL enjoyed it, but Dad. He thought it was too vulgar....PLEASE!!

Back to the shower...the shower's game was a chinese auction for several themed baskets.  The girls were in charge of drawing all the tickets to see who won.  For the record, they picked EVERY person at our table to win something.  "fix!fix!"  When Aunt Ginny took them to find some cookies, I was designated ticket drawer.  Up next, the mexican themed basket with chips, salsa, Jose Cuervo, Margarita mix and salt, tacos, etc.  I told the bridesmaid that I wanted this , and with my luck, I DREW MY OWN TICKET!!! Woo hoo!!!
That afternoon we got to take a trip to the playground and the mall with the girls while the guys actually golfed.... 18 holes!!  Not 1 hole and get kicked off for bad weather.  My dad thinks that this was the fourth and only successful attempt at golfing for them.  The ladies are sooo happy they got to play.
You know you (or Matt ) is old when Matt tells the girls we aren't going to a church festival, b/c there is riffraff and hoodlums running amuck there.  It is too dangerous! 

1 comment:

Mindy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!!! So cute! Thanks again for helping make the weekend so awesome (even in the heat!)