Sunday, August 26, 2012

Week in Review

As we wrap up the summer (sniff sniff), we got to celebrate another Fletcher wedding.  This time we made a weekend of it by spending the whole weekend in Pittsburgh.  Dad (aka the babysitter) watched Madeline and Meredith while Matt and I went to a Pirate game.  About time!! Matt has been threatening this for 2 years now. We had great seats and perfect weather!  We attempted to get a Primanti Bros. sandwich , but that line (or 20 lines) was ridiculous! Nachos and beer it is ! (Matt opted for the footlong hotdog which was DELICIOUS!).  Highlight of my night was catching the huge frisbee thrown by the Pirate Parrot . YAY :) But, I had Matt toss it back to him b/c i was holding my precious cargo ....nachos.
Saturday I invited my friends Regan and Christine over to the house for a visit.  It was so nice to see them, it has been years.  Unfortunately, I had to give them the boot so I could get ready for the wedding. HAHA.  The wedding was sweltering hot in the un-air-conditioned Catholic church who just let out of a big crowd of parishioners minutes earlier.  All the handed out programs were accompanied with a fan.  That should tell you something. Melt Melt Melt. But we made it, pink cheeks and all.
The reception was overlooking the ball field....so pretty.  Even better when we got to watch the fireworks at the end of the game. 
The girls , of course, loved the dancing part.  They even got out there and did some line dancing songs. 

 Guess who bought the same dress??
 



 Channeling our Prom poses.  How'd we do?
 I think their favorite part of the wedding was the photo booth pictures. What a fun idea!
Now we are gearing up for the Canfield Fair!  Who's coming????

No comments: