Sunday, December 2, 2012

December is here!!!




 DEC 1 - we had the privilege of hosting Liam's (my nephew) ROBOT BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!

I tried to turn our front door into a robot...Liam got a ton of great gifts - thanks to everyone who came out and helped make this a VERY special 3rd birthday!!! Notice the kids matching robot shirts - I couldn't resist...however I completely forgot to get a picture of all of them (including Louie) from the front...UGH...It was awesome, though...trust me!


Louie kept Grandpa Randy company as we set up for the party. For our readers who don't know - my dad was in a motorcycle accident. They had to rebuild his left ankle and he had a broken rib...it has left him immobile for a bit...but we are all so thankful - it obviously could've been a lot worse!!!
 
 After the party, Cassie and I loaded up the kids (Dave stayed home with Louie) and we welcomed in the Christmas season by attending the Lebanon Christmas Parade...it was a beautiful night and I think there were 25,000 people there...it was crazy - but we made the best of it and I think the kids had an awesome time...
Since we celebrated Liam's birthday on Dec 1, I didn't decorate for Christmas until today...wanted him to have a BIRTHDAY party - not a CHRISTMAS party...I was always inspired by the way Melinda can turn around the house from Christmas to Birthday for Meredith's on Dec 27...

So today, we decorated...we're not finished...so more photos to come...but Edwin wanted one by the Christmas tree...he is so excited this year!!!


While we were working on decorations - Dave and Louie were watching football...in case you wondered...LOL

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

I'm glad I was sitting when I read this post--is that a Christmas tree I see at the Rosses of Loveland????