Friday, September 4, 2009

WEEK IN REVIEW

The girls and I squeezed into their igloo tent the other night. Here is a picture from the inside! I had my kneecaps down inside the tunnel so that I could at least fit my torso! They love that thing b/c it gives them some privacy I guess! I frequently hear them scolding their babies for crying and telling them to 'GO TO SLEEP'! Hmmm, where could they have heard that before?
Matt and I got to travel solo to Columbus this past weekend to meet up with my dental school friends. Grandma had the girls over for a sleepover and two fun-filled days!! Madeline's favorite part was spending the night . Meredith's favorite part was going out to eat (or course)! My favorite part was opening up their bag to find new clothes for the girls!!! THANK YOU, GRANDMA!
This week is the popular Canfield Fair. We went on opening night for dinner and a quick walk through the animal barns. As soon as we walked in, we noticed HUGE horses being on the sidewalk. Meredith looks over and screams, "pick me UP!!". Matt quickly scooped her up, but didn't have to hold her in the least. She was firmly attached to Matt's body like a parasite. She kept muttering something about not liking horsies. Once we escaped the "beasts", Meredith calmed down a bit, but wouldn't quit asking, "what's that smell?!?" Madeline replies, "horse poopy". Obviously!! So far we have sampled a pulled pork sandwich, corn dogs, french fries, and ice cream. I still need to get that deep fried snickers!!
At night the girls and I have been messing around with the bag of Mindy's dance costumes. Meredith especially looks hilarious all fancied up!! I decided that I would tape them dancing around with the outfits. I hope this entertains you as much as it does me. :)

3 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Hysterical videos!!! And once again, I love your cartoons. How do you find those?

Dave said...

nice donkey

Mindy said...

I love seeing my costumes being put to good use. I knew there was a reason that I kept them for 25 years in my parent's basement! I especially liked the soccer video!! Meredith is cracking me up in that dress!