Monday, August 8, 2011

we are BACK!

I just got done uploading all my photos from vacation and Archfest weekend.
We enjoyed a beautiful weather Ocean City, N.J. Lots of sand, food, pool, boardwalk, and ICE CREAM! I preferred the taffy, fudge, caramel corn, etc.
On the questionable days (which always ended up nice, we took a trip to an aquarium and to the Cape May zoo. We got to witness a capybara drop a major load. Papa announced his "laying a log" for the crowd. ). Papa and Deb traveled with us this year. We had a great hotel suite poolside! These girls are so spoiled. We hit all of our favorite restaurants as usual. My highlights were raw oysters, duck , and LIVER!! YUM YUM!
The beach is always a great place to people watch. I can't believe the number of women who think that a two piece bathing suit is appropriate when they have a huge beer gut hanging out! WOW! My favorite sight and quote was when an elderly woman right in front of us fell into a dug out sand hole. The grandpa did not move AT ALL. The granddaughter came running... how considerate. Yes, I am giggling watching them trying to pry grandma out of the hole. Then the rest of the family returned and the granddaughter shouts, " Grandma fell in the hole. She was on her knees in the hole.. hHAHAHAH". So funny.
Here is a link to all my July picks and the vacation picks>

No comments: