Sunday, August 21, 2011

week in review

Well, we finally rearranged Madeline's room! So much easier to make the bed. Woo hoo! I know our guests will appreciate it as well.
Papa happened to be here for a sleepover, but he didn't get to enjoy the new setup. The girls were excited as usual to pester and hang on him.
Besides working 6 days, nothing else earth shattering has happened UNTIL I discovered some white hairs emerging from the top of my head. Bummer! Matt said I need to get over myself. I'll try.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

3 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Can't believe you did that! Just this week as I was helping Madeline make her bed, I told her she needed to move her bed to that other wall so she could walk around it to make it! Great minds think alike!

Mindy said...

she looks so grown up...ugh...baby years are GONE!!! wiping eyes...

Kari Clark said...

The room looks GREAT and hey welcome to my club.... :)