Sunday, November 6, 2011

WEEK IN REVIEW

Finally we got to do that ACTUAL trick or treating event. Seems like we have been halloweening for a week :) Papa got to come celebrate with us. So much fun! Thanks to him, Matt and I were able to go together for the first time with the girls around the neighborhood (along with the neighbor boys). Thanks, Dad :)
Meredith finally had her picture taken at school this week. I can't wait to see how that smile turned out ! Her bow managed to make it the whole day so I think it should be a winner.
Ok , my funny for the week.
I took the girls to the bathroom at Chili's. Madeline goes in her own stall. Meredith and I are in another. Meredith and I are faster than Madeline and are washing our hands waiting on Madeline. That's when we heard a very audible "poof". ***I know that this is coming from whoever is in the THIRD stall **** Meredith loudly laughs, " Madeline STINKERED!". I quickly cover her mouth and whisper that wasn't her. I am trying to keep it together. But... Madeline now emerges and announces, "that was NOT me!". Oh crap, hurry up and wash hands we need to run out of here. I couldn't even speak until we made it to the car. Of course, all of us were crying from laughter . Happy November!

No comments: