Sunday, November 20, 2011

WEEK IN REVIEW

The highlight of my week was ..... you guessed it, going to the midnight opening show of Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga)!!!! I even drove down to Columbus to go see it with a high school friend. It was the first time I actually went to the theater to see any of these movies, so it really was a treat to see Edward and Jacob in massive proportions. :) Megan asked if I was the oldest one there. After briefly being insulted (ha) , I assured her that there were plenty of 40 and 50 year old women there as well. It was definitely an experience which I will probably repeat next November for the last movie :(
The girls are excited for a short school week and then plenty of visitors. YAY! We hope that you all have a very awesome Thanksgiving!

No comments: