Sunday, April 22, 2012

APRIL IN REVIEW

Of course, we are having one heck of a busy April!! I have uploaded all my photos for the month, so to see them click HERE.
These are the hot topics you will see.
COLORING EASTER EGGS
GOOD FRIDAY WITH THE NELLISES (p.s. my dad was doing a peel for his face. OUCH!)
A VISIT WITH THE FLETCHERS
EASTER DAY!
MY BIRTHDAY. I was so lucky to have Mary Lou, Dad, and Deb to all celebrate my birthday dinner. I got to sit at the head of the table, too. The best part.... the waitress called me "miss". Yes! No "ma'am" on my birthday. Woo hoo!
SOCCER --the girls have finally played a couple of games. They are still quite timid when the ball gets near them, but the enjoyment is still there. You never know what sort of entertainment you will get when you watch Meredith's age group play. HAHA. One poor kid has his face planted in the grass more often than standing on his feet.
MATT'S BIRTHDAY. He requested cake mix cookies with homemade vanilla buttercream icing. So that is what he got! :) We had a great dinner at Stonebridge Tavern!! (even though we tried somewhere else, I think we made out on the decision).

No comments: