Friday, April 6, 2012

TINY HIP HOP

So, for the last few months, Edwin has been asking me to let him go to break-dancing class. I've searched high and low for a class, but everything seems to be geared toward older kids...until earlier this week. My aunt Chrissy called and said that the place where her daughter does competitive cheer/dance started a tiny hip hop class for kids 3-5...PERFECT!!!!!

So, Wednesday was his first class and I haven't seen him this excited since his superhero birthday party...there wasn't a great spot for me to view what he did...but I did sneak a couple pics...and the post pic really says it all. He couldn't wipe the smile off his face and he can't wait for next week...hope to get better pics and even a video as time goes on!

During class - his class has him and 2 girls...

A water break during class - Edwin's first water fountain experience...too funny!

Post class - a true smile and one happy little man!

No comments: