Saturday, February 16, 2013

Louie 6 Months

Louie at 6 Months: 
I have 2 teeth. I can sit up mostly on my own. I am strong. I LOVE grabbing things - especially hair and glasses. I LOVE to be held by my mama and often whine "mamammama". I adore my brother and sister and am very active - bouncing all the time! I sleep through the night (95% of the time). I eat cereal and got the dr permission to start veggies and fruits anytime! I have dark hair and blue eyes. I smile A LOT, especially when my dad gets home from work! I still slobber a lot - going through at least 1 bib/hour.  


 6-Month Stat Comparisons:
Weight
Edwin - 17 lbs 15.9 ozs 75th percentile
Lyla - 19 lbs 7 ozs 80th percentile
Louie - 18 lbs 2.9 ozs 70th percentile

Height
Edwin - 25 inches 25th percentile
Lyla - 25-1/2 inches 50th percentile
Louie - 27-1/2 inches 75th percentile

Head Circumference
Edwin - 60th percentile
Lyla - 40th percentile
Louie - 50th percentile

Louie at 6 months.


 

  
Edwin at 6 months.



 
















Lyla at 6 months.



No comments: