Tuesday, February 22, 2011

8 Months






Lyla is 8-months-old today. I can't believe it. I've told her birth story to a couple of my expecting friends lately and it still feels like yesterday. She is getting so big...too fast. I almost feel like I missed the baby part of her life, which is strange. She started eating green beans this week. She still has only 2 bottom teeth. She can roll EVERYWHERE and is great at scooting backwards. She can get up on her hands and knees and is starting to rock - but no crawling...YET! She is getting pretty good about sitting up by herself, until she sees something she wants...

Edwin is (most of the time) the sweetest big brother ever. Lyla really loves him and he loves to make her laugh. He loves singing her songs and showing her how to dance. But most of all, he loves telling her all about Batman, Superman, Spiderman...and the vast array of superhero/bad guys that exist.

I'm so blessed with the BEST kids!!!!!

2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Too cute! Big blue eyes and perfect chubby baby face!

Deborah said...

did you know that Grandpa Randy never crawled he rolled everywhere..it went from rolling to walking never crawled