Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

So, I decided that I should stay behind over Easter weekend to start packing for our hopeful upcoming move...and Dave took both kids up north for Easter celebration...Edwin can't stop talking about his friends - Madeline and Meredith. He was so excited to see Grandma Ross and told me that he loves reading books with her (sounds about right!). He was thrilled to see Uncle Matt and Aunt Melinda and told me that he loves playing at their house in the play basement and can't wait to have one that they can come and play in. LOL

I was so excited when Dave sent me this picture of Edwin in his Easter outfit.

I bought this jacket for him when he was a newborn and have been saving it until he could finally fit into it...and I was so sad that I wasn't going to be there...so this picture made my weekend!!!!

My weekend was BUSY BUSY BUSY...went wedding dress shopping with my sister on Saturday morning and them my mom spent the night with me and helped me pack the kitchen up. On Sunday morning I went to church with my dad and Tiffany. It was a beautiful service, especially because Tiffany got baptized...so glad I was able to share that special moment with them.

I was actually surprised that the Easter Bunny forgot to stop by my house...LOL

No comments: