Sunday, April 3, 2011

week in review

On Sunday, as I was driving to church, I noticed one of my tires was 4 p.s.i. lower than the other 3. We had just filled them up with air the night before. I informed Matt , but we didn't think anything of it , until that night. I was concerned that I would have issues driving to work Monday morning so we quickly ALL got into the car and filled them up again.

As Matt was finishing up, I heard a big rush of air and then him wildly beating on the car for me to help. Oh man! The air was coming out the stem. He quickly capped it. We hopped into the car and found the pressure to be 14 p.s.i. (instead of 36). I encouraged Matt to "GET US HOME NOW!". I wasn't about to be stuck at Sheetz with the girls waiting on a tow truck when we were 1/2 mile from home. :)

Remembering how to access our spare tire from the flat I had in Pittsburgh 2 years ago, I got it all ready for AAA to put our donut on. Matt took the car in Monday morning to find that the pressure sensored stem was broken (again!) , but we didn't need to replace the tire. Whew!

To add to our stress this week, we arrived home to find 9 of our decade old pine trees stripped to the ground revealing this shitty eye sore! I called the electric company to see if they had ordered this mess, but the ridiculously rude woman said that they would have no record of that. They only record it if a customer asks for it. WHATEVER!!! After a 1/2 hour with this witchy, irritating woman I gave up. I told her to send someone over to take care of their enormous rust box that they put on display in my front yard. We and our equally infuriated neighbor are trying to contact everyone we can think of to find out what happened. I hope that Matt will have better luck Monday.

On a positive note, Madeline received her report card and everything was an "s" . Way to go!!

Also, I am reading my first book in ..... who the hell knows! What got me to read??,
TWILIGHT!.

No comments: