Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day With Daddy


Today I was lucky enough to spend approximately 11 hours with Jackie Baughman...our amazing photographer. She invited me to be her assistant during an all day (9 families) photoshoot...I have a new appreciation for her work and even moreso for her friendship. I am blessed to have her as a friend. I was also reminded today about my blessings at home. It was nice to be away from the kids for a full day - special thanks to Dave for being an awesome daddy! But one thing is for sure, seeing Jackie capture moments that will be treasured for a lifetime today made me miss my kiddos...and my husband. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!! A special note of thanks to Jackie for finding a beautiful way to remind me how blessed I am! From the picture, you can see that Day With Daddy ended on a high note!!! and yes, I made it home in time to tuck Edwin in and can't wait to get Lyla up tomorrow morning!!!!

No comments: