Saturday, October 22, 2011

Lyla 16 Months



Lyla had her well baby 15-month check up at the doctor last Friday...since I was a month behind getting her to the dr, I thought I'd post her stats for her 16-month update. 16-months - can you believe that? Lyla is getting pretty good on her feet these days. She is basically running everywhere. One of her favorite things to do is try to jump. Her feet never leave the ground, but she cracks up trying! She loves to dance and she is really starting to try to talk. Words I've heard - bowl, up, cup, down, dog, mama, and dad. She can roar like a lion, meow like a cat, bark like a dog and she is great at following directions (ex: get mama a diaper, put this on the table, bring me a book, etc). Of course, she is also 16-months, which means frequent melt downs and drama that only a girl can provide.

Stats:
Weight: 27 lbs 7.5 ozs (95%)
Height: 30" (35%)

No comments: