Sunday, October 23, 2011

WEEK IN REVIEW


The girls and I recently got our flu shots. I didn't have any symptoms after mine, but as usual , the girls were sniffly messes after their "mists". I was the one wiping their noses. Hmmm, coincidentally(?) I get flu -like symptoms 2 days after that. I have been sick for a week. Man, I hope this clears me for the season. (fingers crossed!). This would be the reason for no blog last weekend.
Last Friday, I looked out my window to find this:
I was given no warning about them coming, but there they were! The water co. digging up our yard . Conclusion: It is our responsibility to replace the water pipe from our house to the sidewalk. It must be constricted. Oh thank you, and goodbye. So we play the waiting game of getting a quote. Boo!
Today, is a beautiful October weather day ....to do....YARD WORK!! Hip Hip Hoor-NOT! But when we waited this long to mow the grass, pack up the patio furniture, do leaves, clean the garage, I guess we are more than fortunate to have a warm , sunny day to get it done. Thank you Mother Nature .
The girls were more than excited to spend the afternoon outside to allow Matt and me to clean. We ALMOST got everything done today, but that darn Steelers game kickoff came sooner than we expected. HAHA. Here are some leaf fun pics.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

LOVE the sweatshirts!!!!
;>)