Saturday, October 1, 2011

SUCCESS Looks Like This

Gearing up for a COLD walk...



Our WALKING Team...thanks everyone!!! Our team finished in 8th place and I finished as #2 individual fundraiser overall...our team raised $4075...exceeding all expectations and our goal of $2500!
Consider this your warning - NEXT YEAR WE WILL INCREASE OUR GOAL AGAIN...
Start saving that loose change now, I know we are!

I'm so proud of my family. I have a husband that truly believes in me and kids that will one day appreciate what a small group of people can accomplish when they believe in something bigger than themselves. I'm so excited to help them learn the power of helping others...and thanks to Dave for believing in me every step of the way!

Grams - today was for YOU! We miss you terribly...and hope that one day our efforts will help find a cure!


Post Walk - Betty Eyes!!!!

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

Congrats! You picked a great year to order hoodies rather than t-shirts!