Monday, January 2, 2012

WEEK IN REVIEW



The SNOW is here!! I can't say that I missed the white stuff in December, but at least it waited until the new year to start dumping on us. Brrr.
I have finally uploaded our photos for the month of December including Christmas Eve, Christmas, Meredith's birthday, New Years' Eve , and New Years' Day (the last two are technically January, but hey, who wants to wait to see them ??).

The girls had a blast with all the relative visiting once again. They are still asking, " who is coming over today?". They are certainly bummed to hear it is only their parents around today.
I believe I was one of the few suckers who went to work today. I started the year with one annoying patient after another. So obnoxious! I ended the day with a cry baby 8 year old boy. WOW!! He didn't even have his zipper up AT ALL. I even had a woman complain that I ruined her sweater after "water" dripped off my glove onto her shirt. "THat's not water!!! It's too dark. This is my new shirt!". Really, the assistant had to spray water on her own shirt to show her that water makes the fabric darker. What a day!!!
For those of you wondering, I ended up with THIRD place overall for the NFL pick 'em poll this year!! No pay out however. Boo! But, I have the satisfaction that there is no rhyme or reason to who wins these games (and Mr. Statistics a.k.a. Matt was left in 16th place). :)
Anyways, here is the link to December's photos (There were some focusing issues as I learn my new lens! )

No comments: