Sunday, January 22, 2012

WEEK IN REVIEW



So much has happened, but no time to comment. Whew. Welcome to January , I guess. For those of you who may not have heard, last week we said "goodbye" to Grandma Marge. She was a spry young age of 91! She was in fairly good health, but things turned badly after Christmas. My Uncle Bob and Aunt Ginny reassured us that she was in fine spirits on Christmas Day (you know, really enjoying her beer!!). So we know that she left us satisfied with her life. I was able to travel to Oil City a week before she passed away to say my own goodbyes. I am grateful for that.
The girls did an amazing job with all the funeral events that occurred (Madeline didn't remember Grandma Patty's obviously). They were excited and cheering that they were able to go to the funeral home to see Grandma Marge laid out. I questioned them why they were so happy. Meredith replied, " Because I didn't get the chance to see Grandma Patty!". So apparently , the girls want closure and inclusion on these kind of things.

We also had birthday celebrations for Madeline's 7th and Meredith's 5th! I am enclosing a link to all the photos. I was happy to get a decent photo of the cousins.


Again, thank you to all for your sympathy and support during this time and SUPER thank you for all the spoiling you have done with bday gifts for the girls.

No comments: