Sunday, January 29, 2012

WEEK IN REVIEW


Madeline has officially turned "7" this week. To celebrate, we.... I mean Matt and Madeline went to a "Dinner with Dad " night at Mr. Anthony's Banquet Hall. Matt said there were around 700 people there!! What an event on Madeline's birthday :) They had dinner, entertainment provided by a juggler/magician/ventriloquist, and raffles. They didn't win anything (that is b/c I wasn't there ha!). Since Meredith and I didn't get invited to that dinner, we did dinner with Grandma. Yum!
Also, if you received an email containing a link from my AOL account, I am so sorry! It got hacked. I got my first clue when a dental rep called me at work to ask why I would send him a male enhancement pill email. Ugh!


We rounded out birthday season with Papa, Deb, Grandma, and us going out to Salsita's for dinner and presents. It was the night of parties there as we had to wait 50 minutes to get a table. WHAT? But it was Madeline's choice, so we had to stick it out. It made the margarita taste even better once we were seated.

The hit gift was the boombox from Grandma. The girls have been busting a move all day while they play.

No comments: