Friday, March 30, 2012

20 weeks down - 20 weeks to go (or not)

so I remember when I was prego with Edwin thinking I'd be prego for the full 40 weeks or probably longer since he was my first. I was expecting the worst labor/delivery...but was pleasantly surprised. In less than a day's work...at 39 weeks...Edwin was born...reminder - water broke at 7:30am and he was born at 3:33pm.

so, then #2 came...and I thought now I'm going to get it...it is going to be my bad story...LOL...but one evening after my 38 week check up Lyla was born. Got to hospital around 6:30pm and she was born at 9:11pm.

so, now I'm 20 weeks and wondering...will this be my LONG CRAZY LABOR/DELIVERY STORY and all I can do is hope that this baby boy follows suit...LOL

20 week dr appointment today and all is well. Let's see how the 2nd 1/2 goes...

No comments: