Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Drumroll Please...

I'm having trouble finding the words to express how thrilled I am to announce that we are having another BOY!!! We decided to try something different this time and find out during our ultrasound and there was no question...see for yourself below! LOL

Of course, I'm not sure why I questioned it...Edwin has been telling us about his Baby Brother since we first told him we were expecting. When we got home to tell him the good news, he acted like we were crazy for not believing him in the first place.

Now my mind is racing...we are at 18-weeks this week (already). Time seems to be moving so fast. I have a to-do list that has just grown quite a bit...let the shopping begin! Can't wait!!!

Thanks in advance for your continued prayers for a healthy pregnancy and a wonderful labor/delivery like our previous two...



No comments: