Saturday, September 1, 2012

Edwin is Funny

I recently read a blog post from another mom that said you should record funny conversations with your kids because as much as you think you will remember them - you won't...although that was a sad realization for me, especially as our family is working so hard to raise money for our Alzheimer's Walk team...it is the truth. I know there are so many funny things our kids have done that are long gone from my memory, so I'm going to try to do better. This is a conversation I had with Edwin a few days ago...

E: What is the brown thing Dona wears on her neck?
Me: It is called a collar.
E: What is it for?
Me: She has to wear it so that I can connect her leash to it when we take her outside.
E: So she doesn't run away?
Me: Right
E: Because it would be so sad if she ran away and got lost...right mama?
Me: Right
E: But there would be one good thing about that...
Me: About what?
E: About her running away and getting lost...
Me: What could possibly be good about that?
E: Grandma Ross wouldn't have to look at her anymore...

apparently he has got the message loud and clear that Grandma Ross DOES NOT like dogs! LOL


1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

Poor Edwin--I've scarred him for life! And here I thought Sedona and I built a relationship while I was there!