Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weddings

Dave and I went to a wedding last night. I just love going to weddings as it reminds me of how awesome ours was and how wonderful it is to be married to my best friend. The priest made a comparison that I haven't been able to stop thinking about and I thought was worth sharing...

"Marrying the right person gives us a glimpse of heaven."

WOW...how true is that. I know that I married the right person and he makes me so happy. Even on our worst days, I feel like the luckiest woman in the world - because I know we'll get through it together...I love him more than he will ever know...and I thank God for giving me a piece of Heaven on Earth!

PS: Thanks to Grandma Nikki for watching Edwin and Lyla for us. All three had a living room camp-out and I'm sure too much fun! It was wonderful to have so many friends at the wedding because we were able to pass Louie around all night...so Dave and I actually got some much needed kid-free time to dance!!!


and a trip down memory lane:

 

No comments: