Wednesday, October 1, 2008

FACEBOOK JUNKIE

Hello.
My name is Mindy.
And I'm a Facebook Junkie.

I am completely obsessed with Facebook - I've been busy making friends, inviting others to join, posting pictures, changing my status every 2 minutes (that is a slight exaggeration), and reading profiles. I can't get enough! I can't believe how many people are on Facebook - people I haven't talked to and some I haven't even thought about in YEARS...

Why is this worthy of a post? You might be getting an invitation to join from me soon - and I hope you'll accept...and support my habit!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you! Facebook adds much excitement to the day :)

Anonymous said...

I only Facebook when I'm drinking, and besides, I can quit whenever I want...

Anonymous said...

There aren't enough hours in the day!!!!!

Mindy said...

Looks like I'm not the only one with problems!