Monday, October 6, 2008

October



October is a month of celebration for me.

10/9: Wedding Anniversary (Thursday will be 4 years)
10/16: Anniversary of My Positive Home Pregnancy Test(s)
10/18: Anniversary of the Official "YES" from the Doctor

I can't believe how much has changed in my life in just one year. Last year at this time I was hoping to one day be a mom and this year I'm loving every minute of it!

We took Edwin to pick his first pumpkin yesterday - obviously, it was more of a photo opp for me, but it was still fun! Look how big he's getting...can't wait to dress him up for Halloween! Bet you can't guess what he's going to be...






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's so big! In many of the pictures, he's a dead ringer for Mindy--espcially one of him on the couch in his sweater outfit! Wow! Looks like you had fun. Seems all of my grandchildren visit the pumpkin patch with their other grandparents.

Mindy said...

I hear they are selling condos at the end of our street! haha

I sure wish you were closer, so you could join us on our outings! I suppose pictures are better than nothing, right?

Most people say that he's starting to favor me...I still think he looks like Dave!

Anonymous said...

He is looking A LOT like you , Mindy!!