Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October Visit to Canfield

Over this past weekend we visited family in Canfield. Edwin got some quality time with his Grandma Ross, Cousins Madeline & Meredith, Aunt Melinda, and Uncle Matt.

Madeline is getting so big (she'll be 4 in January) - she was such a great helper all weekend. She was able to feed Edwin a bottle all by herself and helped me change numerous diapers...so cute! Meredith (will be 2 in December) is growing up too. She LOVES Dave and Baby Edwin...

On Saturday we carved pumpkins...My fingers are still sore from the carving knife!




It was a great weekend...so glad we made the trip. Our next trip north will be for Thanksgiving...feels like it is a long time from now - but I'm sure the time will fly!

3 comments:

Duncan Family said...

how great to hear from you! TOO COOL
Catch me up... aviatorwife03@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed your visit. Thanks for honoring my request about the pictures.

Mindy said...

You are welcome about the pics...although the pics taken the last day with all 3 kids are too cute!!! I totally wanted to share them. I still have them on the picasa but I will not post them on the main blog...is that okay? Let me know if you have a problem with that and I'll make the picasa albums differently! We loved seeing you all...Thanksgiving will be here before we know it! WE CAN'T WAIT!!!