Friday, February 13, 2009

Baseball Players Not Hurting During Economic Crisis

Bronson Arroyo (Cincinnati Reds Pitcher infamous for the Together Again JTM commercial), was on the radio this evening...Dave had it on, not me...


The question was: do you like Spring Training?


His answer was: it is actually my favorite time of year. I'm so worn out from all of the golf tournaments and charity events that I'm involved in that is nice to get back to baseball.


Are you serious??? who is this guy? wah wah wah...golf tournaments and charity events...what a miserable life he leads making millions a year and getting so tired with his extra curricular activities...


Just had to post...with this economy and so many people (including me) with no jobs - his PR rep should've helped him with a better answer to this very normal question.

No comments: