Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Car Seat

So, since Edwin has finally surpassed the 20 lb mark, we decided it was time to start using his new car seat. It still has to be rear facing until he turns one, but I thought it might be a little more comfortable for him. Plus, I stopped carrying his pumpkin seat in and out...so I thought it was time to use the official stationary carseat...well...I HATE IT! Now, I can't see him when I'm in the passenger seat and I can't reach him from either seat...I think we're going to have to switch back until he's ready to go front facing...what was I thinking...and sorry Dave - you were right!

Anyways, here is a cute picture of Edwin trying out his new seat in the house...

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Man , he looks so small in that thing! I guess you weren't blessed with ape arms like myself ...I could always reach the girls blindly. HAHAHA