Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bengals Training Camp

Today Edwin experienced Bengals Training Camp with Grandpa Randy, Donny and me. It was a hot day in Georgetown, KY. I know that some of our readers are Steelers fans and don't worry...if we lived closer to Steeler Training Camp, I'm sure Dave and Edwin would be attending that too!!!

Getting ready to go...This is the outfit Grandpa Randy got Edwin when he was born...it finally fits and this was the pefect occasion to wear it!


Sunscreen really makes my hair look cute!


At training camp.


Carson Palmer #9


Chad Ochocinco #85


Chris Henry #15


Watching practice with Donny.


Ready for some signatures with Grandpa Randy.


Rey Maualuga #58


I got a ton of signatures including Chris Henry, Marvin Lewis, Rey Maualuga, Jordan Palmer, and Leon Hall.
After training camp, we met up with Dave and went to the Hofbrauhaus for dinner.
Everything was good until Edwin's "Fast Eddie Hands" knocked over Dave's beer...nothing better than a baby that smells like beer. Luckily, our waitress loved Edwin and felt bad because he started crying after he spilt the beer...she brought Dave a new beer and he stayed to finish it while I took Edwin home for a late bath and bed.



What a fun day!!!

4 comments:

Mary Lou said...

You got some good pictures, Mindy--they'll make some great pages in Edwin's scrapbook.

StratMatt said...

Ah, Bengals training camp. Where hope runs high. Hope for 5 wins.

Duncan Family said...

how much fun! i am so jealous...

Mary Lou said...

I guess I was too nice in my first comments--it is difficult to see Edwin in that outfit, but what's a grandmother to do?????