Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas-In-Review

Our family is too generous! I started to put everything away today and I simply am overwhelmed by the generosity from our family. It is unbelievable...Edwin didn't NEED anything and I don't think he WANTED anything this year - but man, he LOVES everything he got...he has trouble deciding what to play with.

My favorite part of the holiday (as Dave would say, if I were forced to choose) was definitely sharing the good news of Baby Ross on the way. It was so fun and a complete shocker for everyone because I hate surprises and secrets...can't believe we will have 2 kids to celebrate with next year! CRAZY!!!!!!!

Just wanted to say an extra BIG thank you to everyone for the gifts and Christmastime memories from this year...here are some of my favorite pics!

Dec 23rd "Cretaceous Christmas Celebration" (pizza party, gifts, and cookies)






Dec 24th Christmas Eve at Grandma Ross's







Dec 25th Presents from Santa


No comments: