Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DEC 1 - Let the snow begin!

We go to librarytime on Wednesday mornings and you can imagine how excited Edwin was when I opened the front door and it was SNOWING!!!! He immediately needed to go find his SnowBatman for our 30 second car trip to the library. It literally takes me more time to load them up then it does for me to drive to the library...why do I drive? Good question! hahahah

Anyhow, look how cute Lyla looks in one of her many winter coats. This one is from one of our close friends Brian Sowder. He has such great taste...LOVE IT!!!! And, since her coat is so cute, I had to make sure I dressed her in something cute too. Loving the turquoise and brown!!! And her socks were handmade from one of my college roommates Sarah - too cute for words!

No comments: