Sunday, December 12, 2010

WEEK IN REVIEW

This feels great to get a chance to sit down for a minute. I just had a peanut butter cookie marathon. Seeing as though 80% of my Christmas cookies include chocolate and peanut butter, you can understand why I am tired right now. Is it me or did December fly by?? I can't seem to catch up. Megan has volunteered to make 3 recipes this year at home. YAY!!! That helps a lot especially when one of them is the oreo ball. YES YES YES.
The girls helped unwrap the kisses and p.b. cups. They are pretty good at that and cleaned up after themselves as well. I guess my training is working. :) Every time the tip of the kiss broke off, POP! right into Meredith's mouth it went.

The girls continue to love "John" the elf. Meredith was serenading John this morning with made up lyrics to Christmas tunes. "You need to get clean, get clean, b/c you are dirty, dirty, dirty". OH my!! Where does she get this? This week I posted a webcam video of Meredith on Facebook. I don't know how to save it, however, to show you non-FB users. It was a song about mattresses.
Madeline was sitting at the dinner table this week when I noticed her skin getting a dry patchy rash. She gets this every year when it gets cold. When I told her to look at it, she gasped and said, " is this chicken pops?" . HAHAHA. Too funny!
As I brace myself for the winter storm warning, I truly hope to either find nothing at all tomorrow morning or a foot of snow .... then I won't go to work. :)

No comments: