Sunday, December 5, 2010

WEEK IN REVIEW

Operation Santa's lap has failed two times so far. First attempt at the girls' school. Imagine chaos as kids gather around Santa's feet , inching their way forward , stretching up their hands in hopes that Santa selects them as the next victim (according to my girls). No line.... what the hell is up with that?!? Meredith didn't even entertain the idea of sitting anywhere near him. Madeline sat there and never once raised her hand. Soo, after we put our raffle tickets in we scooped up the girls to go home. The second attempt was at the mall on Friday. This Santa was awesome. Totally authentic!! Both girls had the death grip on my legs as soon as they saw his "house". They wouldn't even wave at him. Ugh~ We would have been FIRST in line, but no. We turned around and left. Madeline has decided that she just wants gifts from people , not Santa. What to do? Third attempt will be orchestrated at the school when Santa comes to visit their classes. I will not be there to see the success (hopefully).
I did not win anything from the raffles from their school. They were awesome again. Boo hoo! I did win a basket from the high school raffle though, but nothing to be excited about. :(
We had my office Christmas party last night at the Buhl Mansion in Sharon. It had a nice atmosphere and good food! The staff gave me 2 cricut cartridges ( both paper dolls for those who care). I was thrilled!! I only took 2 pictures this week and both using my phone ... so they stink , but here you go!
This one is from the party:
and this one is from our back porch ... a.k.a. Winter Wonderland.
---p.s. our snow blower is locked in the shed. The lock is frozen shut thanks to rain being deep-freezed into ice. man!

No comments: