Sunday, December 19, 2010

WEEK IN REVIEW

This was a whirlwind week of events for us! Our first exciting adventure was attending Madeline's Christmas program. She was the "cow with crooked horn". We are so proud of her ! She actually walked right up to that microphone and sang her solo verse clearly and in tune (which I can't say for some others ...ha!) . We are getting an actual video of the event, but I sneaked a one second bit of her singing.

** My funniest moment was when one of the angels tripped going up to the microphone, regained her balance, did her lines .... all the while with her halo flipped straight up. HILARIOUS!

Our next trip was to Disney Princesses on Ice!! The girls (and I ) really enjoyed this show. They had nearly every princess and prince involved. The seats were great, too! Meredith danced quite a bit to all the music. Madeline sat quietly in her chair. So reserved!!!
Last night Papa, Deb, Grandma, and the rest of us went to Madeline's DANCE recital. As per usual, she was the best dancer there. :) It was quite painful to watch this amateur 2 hour event. Ugh! Madeline did a great job. I didn't take any video with my camera so I taped the tv playing Matt's coverage. Not the greatest, but you get the idea!!! (p.s. check out the karate chop at the end of the video)





To end the weekend, Matt got me McDonald's for breakfast and the person in front of him paid for it! YAY!

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

Who was this generous person?