Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Contagious

I hope what I have is contagious...I am so pumped up about 2011. The small changed I've made are already producing some MAJOR results.

1. Tonight was my Weight Watchers weigh in...after 1 week back on the program, I am proud to announce that I am down 7.6 lbs. Granted this is a little extreme and is based on eating near perfectly for 7 continuous days after a 2-week diet of nothing than desserts...but hey, it is 7.6 lbs nonetheless and I'll take it as a victory!

2. FB is gone and I hate to admit it, but I like my life without it...at least so far. It has opened up a tremendous amount of time and I'm excited to fill that time with things that can help me become a better version of myself in 2011.

3. I am enjoying my letter writing - if you don't know my goal is 1 letter per day in 2011...I love mail that isn't bills, so I'm hoping to share that energy with others who make impacts on my life this year.

There are plenty more...but my point is I hope what I have is contagious...if you are reading this...don't wash your eyes out. Let it soak in...2011 is going to be AWESOME...allow it to happen!

4 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Love your positive attitude!

Unknown said...

GREAT JOB MINDY! Very proud of you :) I finally got myself going and have lost 5lbs in just 4 days! Cant wait to officially weigh in next Friday! Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

it's amy mcmurray by the way!

Mindy said...

Amy - thanks and way to go to you too!!!! Keep it up!!! You can do it...and Mom#2, THANKS!!!