Monday, January 24, 2011

WEEK IN REVIEW

Happy Birthday to Madeline!!! What a great gathering of family this weekend to celebrate Madeline's 6th birthday. The celebrations will continue through her actual bday on Wednesday. Afterwards, the gift overload will be over! Thanks for ALL the awesome presents. We had Greek chicken for the party and man was it delicious. Even better than the free batch I had won in late summer. It seemed to be a hit with the rest of the crowd as well. I think Madeline simply enjoys playing with her cousins at these parties. Her favorite part is eating the cake, but shockingly, icing was left behind. Gasp! "I don't like icing at all!" Whose kid is this?? Anyways, Edwin was particularly proud of himself for being able to go to the basement and play with the big kids (and his parents weren't even around!). He is getting so old! Lyla was just mesmerized by Uncle Matt's voice. Any time he talked (including screaming and cheering during the Steeler's game!), she would grin and stare at him! So cute. A little admirer is blooming for Matt. Meredith was incredibly excited to be wearing the same dress as "baby" Lyla! I didn't get the photo of it, but I heard Aunt Mindy has some shots! Mindy and I had purchased them from Old Navy at bargain prices ***there was no dress for Madeline...darn!*** Check out big girl in a little coat! (It was actually her coat that I use for their dolls now).

We rounded off the weekend with the Steelers' victory! Thank goodness, b/c I wasn't about to deal with moody Matt. HAHA.

No comments: