Friday, January 14, 2011

Dinosaurs or Mud Monsters

Edwin woke up from his nap 2 days ago asking "to go to the store with a dog with a patch on his eye and look for a dinosaur that you can press a yellow button and it will make a noise!" Picture him talking faster than Dave does when he's excited...it was cracking me up! I finally figured out that he is talking about Target and months ago we let him pick an animal out of the $1 bin that you could press a yellow button and it would make a noise. Edwin doesn't understand how often the $1 bins change...and I can't believe he even remembered all of that...and why was he thinking about it right then? He must have been having a great dream...LOL

Anyhow, today we are going to Target, per his request and he's taking some of his spending money to get a new toy. Before you say it, yes I know that Christmas just happened and 90% of his toys are in our basement unopened...but I like giving him an opportunity to go shopping with his own money sometimes...and today seems like a great day. He told me "if they don't have dinosaurs he's going to look for mud monsters to play with Batman so that he can save the day!"

No comments: