Thursday, June 5, 2008

38 Weeks!




So, I've officially reached the 38 week mark. My how things have changed since my week 24 picture. Don't think I can get much bigger...so we're just hoping Baby Ross decides to make its grand entrance sooner rather than later. We have a 3rd ultrasound on Friday - the doctor is worried that the baby is large (I'm measuring 2 weeks larger than I should be for this time), so it could literally be ANYTIME.

I'm not scared...but I'm anxious. I'm so excited to meet Baby Ross...and find out who's been in there all of this time. I'm so excited for Dave and I to start this new adventure of parenting...still don't know who the disciplinarian will be?

I think Sedona knows something is about to happen. She has been by my side every possible minute.

Dave takes his CFA Level II exam on Saturday - so my sister is "mom-sitting" during the test. We're hoping Baby Ross will wait until after the test to arrive...keep your fingers crossed and wish Dave your best!

More soon...




No comments: