Monday, June 2, 2008

June has arrived...

It feels like I've been waiting forever for June to arrive. I can't believe the adventures of prego Mindy are coming to an end...and I'm excited for the adventures of Mama Mindy to begin.

I don't know how women are pregnant during the summer months. This past weekend was hot and humid...it is no fun carrying all of this extra weight. Dave and I tried to take a walk on Saturday and got just a few blocks before I was ready to turn around and come home. Tremendous amount of back pain these days...

Everyone who knows me knows that I live my life making lists. The pre-baby to do list is slowly getting finished up. I think all of our major projects are complete...the items left are things that we could finish post baby. So, that feels good!

We have our next dr. appointment on Wednesday - hopefully things continue to progress and Baby Ross joins our family soon.

Dave takes the CFA Level 2 exam on Saturday - so we're hoping the baby will wait until he's finished with that...then - anytime!!!!

No comments: