Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back To The Real World

So, I'm back to the grind...luckily, Dave was able to stay home this week to watch Edwin (with the exception of today - Grandma Nikki is watching Edwin). Next week we'll add the stress of daycare to our daily ritual. This week hasn't been too bad, but I'm preparing myself for next week's routine change and "strangers" watching Edwin all day.

I took some of my favorite pictures of Edwin into work and hung them in my office - so he watches me work all day. I don't think more than a couple minutes have gone by where I haven't wondered how he was doing...it is hard to be away from him. Next week I plan to visit him at school a few times...to feed him and to check on how he is doing with the transition.

I haven't posted new pictures in a while...I hope to post some new ones this weekend. Grandma Nikki is hosting a "Meet Edwin" picnic and Edwin will enjoy another event being passed around like a football. We're looking forward to it!

No comments: