Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Edwin - 16 Months


Yesterday we took a trip to the zoo. Edwin was amazed by the peacocks. Edwin is now 16 months old. What's new?

He is really starting to talk - words include: BALL, BIRD, CAR, DUCK, QUACK, CHOO-CHOO, COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO, BAAAAAA, MOO, NEIGH, DADA, MAMA, TRUCK, DOG, CAT, FOOTBALL, HOP, BELLY, PEE, SOCKS, SHOES, CHAIR, and BOOK...

He can point out the following body parts: NOSE, EARS, EYES, TOES, KNEES, PEE-PEE, BELLY, HAIR, HEAD, FINGERS, and TONGUE...

In a book, he can find the following: COAT, UMBRELLA, GUITAR, CLOCK, SOCK, RABBIT, BALLOON, BANANA, DINOSAUR, RING, CAKE, ROOSTER, FLOWER, FEATHER, GIRAFF, TRAFFIC LIGHT, BABY, SHOVEL, CUP, BOWL, FIRE TRUCK, DUMP TRUCK, TRAIN, BUS, BUTTERFLY, WINDOW, DOOR, BOAT, BEAR, LION, MONKEY, SNAKE, FISH, ELEPHANT, PIG, HORSE, SPIDER, HAMMER, BASEBALL, PUMPKIN, TURKEY, and SNOW SHOVEL...

There are probably a lot of words/sounds that I'm forgetting...but this is a start! I'll try to get some new videos...

Things have changed. I don't have a baby anymore...I have a little BOY!!! and I'm loving it!!!

1 comment:

Dave said...

one of my favorite pics!