Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Photo Fun



Most of you know that my family hates keeping secrets...especially when it comes to gift giving/receiving!!! So, you probably won't be surprised to hear that my sister gave me my Christmas present last night!!!! It is a G-Pen F610 Pen Tablet and it allows me to edit my pictures...it is pretty complicated and will take me a while to master, but so far - I'm having a ton of fun with it. I'll post some of my edited pictures for you all to see...here is the first - getting artsy with some fall leaves...

Thanks to my sister for a great gift!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melinda said...

that is just downright pathetic

Mary Lou said...

Ditto!

Mindy said...

Hope you're referring to the early gift giving/getting...not the edited picture!

hahaha

Melinda said...

haha! Definitely the lack of surprise control :) The editting looks like sSOOOO much fun . I need to purchase myself something. And I really want to bite the bullet and get a fancier camera.