Friday, October 23, 2009

WEEK IN REVIEW

Due to a day long seminar last Friday, I chose not to post (not to mention the little content I had for you HAHA). FYI, if you haven't heard about Meredith's sighting of a "guy who looks like daddy" in the closet , just email me. I will fill you in. :)
This Saturday we went to Pittsburgh for a visit to Papa and Deb's house. Matt was at his mini-reunion for his fraternity brothers. Off to the Ross Park Mall we went and Papa watched the girls the whole time !! Deb and I hit a bunch of stores at a fast pace. She knew where every discount section was located. I think she has done this before. We get a text message showing the girls eating ice cream cones. hmm. I guess the play area was littered with meanie boys who were "getting in my way", says Meredith. Dad said she started to cry so they left the area. After the ice cream he treated them to a trip to the Disney Store to pick out a doll. Mickey Mouse for Meredith and Daisy Duck for Madeline. Meredith tells me, "Me got lost! Papa left me at the store". I guess she was behind a rack looking at stuff as Papa and Madeline were checking out. Again she cried. Notice a theme. We had a tasty dinner at their house and off to Canfield we returned.
I bought Madeline a new dance outfit to keep her a bit warmer during her classes. She is so proud of herself. The costume that they will be wearing at the recital looks so hilariously cute. Can't wait to see it in person.
We had some home improvements done including loading up the shed and painting the front door and pillars. What a difference. And we actually got 2 cars into the garage ... a first since 2 or more years ago. YAY!


2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Are they watching a video and copying it or are you coaching them from the sidelines, Melinda? I love Meredith's facial expressions!

Melinda said...

I am coaching of course :)