Wednesday, October 28, 2009

H1N1 & Haircuts

Today was a busy day for Edwin. He woke up and ate breakfast (the normal cheerios and banana) and then played for about 2 hours. He took a nap for about 1-1/2 hours and then we met my old boss Jim for lunch. Of course Edwin was hamming it up and flirting with everyone at the place! Thank God he likes to color so I could actually enjoy my lunch as well!


After lunch, we both had dr. appointments. We both have a nagging cough and runny nose, so I decided we should get checked out before we travel north for Halloween. Thankfully, we are both fine...just seasonal drainage. But, while we were there...they suggested I give Edwin the H1N1 vaccine (the first part). He also got his seasonal flu booster. So, we went in for a general check up and left with Edwin getting 2 shots. As soon as he saw the bandaids with soccer balls, he was fine! He'll go back in 1 month for the 2nd part of the H1N1.


We came home, had a snack, and then he went back to bed for an hour nap. Once he woke back up we headed downtown. Dave had a haircut at 5:00pm and mine was scheduled for 5:30pm (with the same lady) so we can do a smooth transition. However, Edwin didn't like the idea of hanging out with dad while I got my haircut...so Dave had to keep bringing him in to see me! Afterward...I had our beautician help m convince Dave that Edwin was ready for his 1st haircut...it wasn't much of a cut - really a snip...goodbye MULLET/RAT-TAIL/WHATEVER YOU WERE...hello cute little man!!!! Enjoy the pics!!!






After the family haircuts, we returned home...dinner and playtime with dad while I went to help a friend...bath and bed followed. What a busy and fun (surprise filled) day!

No comments: