Monday, April 19, 2010

WEEK IN REVIEW

I actually almost forgot to post this week. OOPS!
We were at Aunt Betsy's birthday party in Oil City on Sunday. When we arrived back home, I was too tired to do the computer thing. I am 34 ; guess I am getting old. Tuesday we celebrated my birthday with dinner at Michael Alberini's. We had never been there before and were impressed by the food and atmosphere. We would definitely return there, but maybe without the kids ! Afterwards, Grandma returned to our house for an oreo cake (made by an Oral Surgeon's wife who has a bakery connected to his office).
The girls were treated to ice cream on Monday after Madeline's dance class. They sure do love their chocolate. Check out the beards they sported after finishing their cones :)
Megan came to town for Betsy's birthday as well. On Saturday we went to Salsita's for dinner where I had the largest margarita ever. It was like a bowl of margarita. Really? I didn't finish it. What was I thinking? On Sunday, we recruited Megan to help out with some card decorating to take with us to Oil City.
Before going to Betsy's party, we did have a chance to visit briefly with Grandma Marge, Aunt Lou Ann, and Uncle Bob. It was nice to see them all . Grandma spent the majority of the time figuring out who Chris was and where he was sitting. NOTE: Chris was in Columbus. It was Matt sitting next to me. HAHA.
The girls really had a good time at Betsy's birthday party. Their highlight was playing the drums with Jill and eating ice cream. All that other stuff like eating and opening gifts was just a means to an end.
If you got the Parade section of the newspaper this week, you would've noticed the section interviewing Nick Jonas! I decided to cut out his face and put it on the fridge. Madeline was actually the first to notice, but it was Meredith who was all giddy about it. Oh man!

No comments: