Monday, September 12, 2011

Edwin Starts School...WHAT?????

Today was Edwin's first day of school. It was a short day (45 mins) and I was able to stay with him...Wednesday will be his first day by himself. I think he's really going to like it!

Lyla was running around helping Edwin gather all of his stuff and get ready to go.

Is he grown up or what?


I know Edwin is LITTLE, but geez...he seems so much younger than the other people in his class because they are so much bigger than him...

I'm not sad...I just can't believe how fast 3 years have flown by. It seems like yesterday Dave and I were bringing Edwin home with his car seat buckled wrong wondering how they let us out of the hospital...and now...he is becoming a self-sufficient, independent boy who dreams of growing up to become the "actual Batman so that he can drive the actual Batmobile!"

No comments: